Saturday, October 04, 2003

The weather is lovely here...oh, fall & winter days are coming & my weblog will be full of weather reports!!... Like the last year that I used to start most of my posts with reporting how the weather is like here. You know, raining, snowing & the general weather especially in falls & winters are very important to me & have direct effects on my mood.
I just can’t help being so obsessed by scent & sound of the rain, just like today. It's raining after a long time & I’m enjoying this perfect performance of raindrops on the roof. I wish this to be continued all the night & also tomorrow morning; then I would go to school on foot....
I don't know, perhaps I believe in miracle & am too much hopeful about these raindrops to clean all impurities of the city....

No comments:

Post a Comment