Wednesday, May 21, 2003

the weather is sunny & nice, but a kind that makes me crazy, I think I had said before that I hate this time of year & just can't tolerate the passing of time; & now that exams are started & I'm busy & also the memories of the same time of the last year has come to me & for one hundred other reasons I have a bad feeling that nothing is as it has to be & worse than that I can do nothing about it...
Ok, that was my today's nagging, the rest will be written other days! Wow, have you noticed that except sometimes writing about news, the only thing I do here, is complaining about everything!? Perhaps I had to name my weblogs: "complaints of a nagger girl"....!

Anyway, I wrote so much that I was forgetting the most important thing I wanted to say...you know, I heard from some of my friends that in some streets of Tehran like Jordan, the government has started arresting the girls who wear white of light colored clothes! & they are also going to do it in other parts of Tehran...that really is the most foolish thing they can do, arresting girls not even for the model but for the color of their clothes! And I also heard that the reason is the last speech of Reza Pahlavi (Son of the last king of Iran) that he has said to Iranian people to be happy & take off their dark clothes, because the freedom is coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment