Thursday, October 30, 2003

One year...!
It’s very cold & the sky’s full of clouds but it doesn’t rain! That makes me nervous…
You know, it’s been exactly one year since the day I wrote the first post of this weblog...so it's a birthday!
I should think more; I should think of the purposes I had at the first & the ones I have now. I should think more of what has happened through this year & what I'm doing at the time...
It's been one year & I've grown up one year older here, in these pages...It's me among these words & lines & posts that reflect what has been on my mind.

...some things also changed & didn't go on as I wanted; after a while it wasn't that safe & secret place anymore. They follow you everywhere & never leave you alone; those strangers who look like your friends.
Anyways, I can't deny that writing here learnt & gave me valuable things …& now I’ll keep on writing till I lose my motivations, but still I don’t feel like giving up…

"…Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out,
Till my legs give out, can't shut my mouth
Till the smoke clears out and my high burns out,
I'ma rip this shit till my bones collapse…"

No comments:

Post a Comment