Monday, September 15, 2003

It’s about one week to the end of holidays & I can’t believe how fast it passed & how strange it was. All the things that happened, all this change & this whole summer seem more like a dream.
I don’t feel like going back to school & somehow think that I haven’t still take enough of the summer; but that makes no difference, simple signs of nature & the strange smell of fall remind me that a new season of the year is coming & perhaps a new season of my life…
In the last few weeks I couldn’t spend much time on my weblog, I’m also sure that by going to school number of my posts in this weblog & generally all my activities will increase! Actually that’s a fact that when I have lessons to study I feel more like doing anything else except what I have to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment