Tuesday, September 23, 2003

"I traveled to Iran recently. Many of my North-American friends and family questioned the wisdom of my decision at the time I announced my intention. Iran, known in America for being a member in good standing of the "axis of evil", homeland of Ayatollah Khomeini and legions of imagined but unknown terrorists and American haters, is not a popular tourist destination for westerners. The most asked questions about my intention were "why?" and "do you think that it is safe?"...."
Here is the first & here is the second part of Duncan Beatty's note of travel to Iran; It's really interesting when you read what someone from another place thinks about the country you live. You know, I think there are some kinds of truth about a place that only a foreigner can understand & mention. So, that is really worth reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment