Saturday, August 30, 2003

It might be a bit cruel....but; congratulation!
I know it would be cruel but I must confess that when I heard about killing Hakim, the only feeling I had was happiness. You might say that it's also a kind of terrorism but I can't deny that I love this kind of terrorism!
Perhaps it's not my fault that I get happy by the death of a mullah. Because it's the fault of the ones who are burning my life & there can't be no reform on their work; yeah it's the fault of the ones that have just one way & that is death!
And now I just wanna congratulate Iraqi people who got rid of an insect who was stuck in their country & wanted to bring misery to their country; now it's much easier for them to continue their way of rebuilding their country & making Iraq a better & safer place.


No comments:

Post a Comment