Sunday, August 10, 2003

Iran: Nuke Program Homemade and Peaceful
"TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran denied on Thursday that nuclear scientists from Pakistan, North Korea and other countries had helped its atomic program and reiterated that its nuclear aims were confined to civilian purposes...."

...Oh good! so everything's ok at the time, I wish they had said it sooner & make all the world certain of this peaceful nuke program...oh I just remember that they had mentioned it before, so it's all others' fault who don't pay enough attention to the news!!!!!!....
I don't know, perhaps that's pretty normal & is the way that it has to be, but this way makes me crazy; all articles are just repeating & as nothing new happens you read repeated news again & again...some of them commit & the others deny! And the truth is always undercover for me & you…

No comments:

Post a Comment