Monday, June 30, 2003

…There is something wrong with my PC & for a while I can't connect to Internet from home…so now I have come to an Internet café but I feel so much uncomfortable. I have a feeling that everyone is looking at the monitor of this computer I am using & every little thing I do is controlled by others. Although I know that is wrong & that is why It has been a while I have not come to an Internet café…anyway I just couldn’t read all my mails or answer any of them, & am just writing something with doubt & worry. But I think for at least some days I must come here because it’s the nearest internet place to out home. OK that’s enough for now, this feeling of being looked by everyone is getting worse & it is about half an hour that I'm here. One other man beside me is explaining about Farsi language teaching software with a loud voice to another man who seems not to be Iranian & his voice really bothers me!! OK that’s enough for now, this feeling of being looked by everyone is getting worse & it is about half an hour that I'm here. I wish to be able to write again so, these days I missed blogging & all my readers & e-mails so much…

No comments:

Post a Comment