Wednesday, May 14, 2003

"Do you believe it is possible to bring democracy to a post-Saddam Iraq?
Yes, but it won't be quick or easy.........................61.5%
No, but anything is better than the status quo.......14.2%
Yes..................................................................12.9%
No....................................................................11.4%"


This is the question & also the result of the last poll of LGF site, what I had answered a while ago & had chosen the first answer, but actually recently my mind is changed & I understood that I was so much optimistic about it, with the news that we hear about Iraqi people & with someone such as Hakim as the leader of Shiite Muslims I think that is impossible & my answer is NO, & If Hakim continues trying for making an Islamic government things will become even worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment