Monday, March 24, 2003

I'm pretty sleepy, because today I woke up very early in the morning to watch the Oscar show live ( the long time distance between Asia & US sometimes makes things hard) ; & after that preferred to study a bit instead of going to bed again.....about Oscar show I was expecting something else, I had though that many artists won't come & they will also talk more than this about present problems in the world...so in compare with the last Grammy award performance, singers are more peaceable & against the war than movie makers & actors & actresses...& also about winners I really didn't think of any of them, & was willing others...
Anyways, the positive point is that no terrorist attack or anything bad happened & at the time that nothing is right, at least top starts of the world are ok ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment