Saturday, March 01, 2003

I think my addiction to Internet & blogging is getting really serious, last two days that I was somewhere else & I couldn’t connect to Internet & update my weblog I was feeling that something is lost in my life !!!! ;)
Anyway, now I’ve just come back from the school & after checking the sites I always do I’m here to write something…Actually, yesterday was the day of the election that recently I had written some notes about that, I don’t know anything about the election & how did it go on , even didn’t try to watch TV to get the news… But now that I was reading some news I understood that as I had expected there were not many people who voted. …so, now I think that the result of election makes no difference in the situation & that will be just another list of names of the ones who come to steal & save more money for themselves…

No comments:

Post a Comment