Tuesday, January 28, 2003

rain...rain...rain...It's hardly raining &I really feel good, the sound of pouring water on the roof & that lovely smell makes me feel better...
There are just some minutes left of my Internet account, & still I'm not sure that I can connect & publish what I'm writing now, I have to buy a new Internet card tomorrow, again that fucking cards , when I can get much money from my parents I buy a high- speed with great quality Internet but these days I don't have that money & have to buy a cheap card like this one I have now, I dial about half an hour & sometimes more & when I connect by the damn speed, have to wait so long for a web page to come I'll be disconnected after some minutes…these times I really want to throw the computer out of window, but It’s not a good idea because this magic box is the only thing that makes me satisfied & gives me confident & I have to tolerate with all of problems, better than nothing…
Anyway, now I feel good because I have answered my mails this evening & there is no need to be worry, actually when I have an email in mailbox & haven’t sent reply, I don’t feel good … by the way, these days my mails makes me happy & proud more than anything else, & each letter gives me lots of hope & confident…
…oh, I feel so good, I just feel like a person that although is in a difficult situation, have lots of small reasons for happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment