Monday, December 16, 2002

These days I think that there is a feeling that is always with me. It’s a kind of fear that is combined with worry & lots of thoughts that will never leave me, Thoughts of running moments & the foggy way that is called “future”. Sometimes I think that It’s too late , I can’t believe that I have become sixteen & yet I can’t make my decision. The problem is that I don’t wanna be what I don’t like to be… Oh, I know that I am saying rubbish. I should know that some feelings can’t be written & even can’t be given to anybody else. I should know that I must solve these problems with myself. . I should know that I am in a special age & passing important years of my life, but I don’t know why others can’t understand this & just try to make everything more difficult.
Oh my god, I have become like an old woman who is always nagging about everything…I should know that I have to be strong & don’t let anything make me weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment