Monday, December 23, 2002

I was just reading news of Iran in Internet & reviewing latest news, & I really felt sorry. Everything is somehow calm, It's a while that reformists movements have been stopped & there is no special news in Iran, It’s been always like this. None of demonstration has been continued. I remember many years ago that some days, demonstrations were so serious that everybody though the regime would go & It would be revolution in some days, but after sometimes aging everything was normal...& again these days, this is happening. I just hope that it doesn't become a long story, just some days going to streets & some injuries & again nothing. My father says that it was like this from the first years of Islamic republic & everybody though that they are not going to lead us more than a few years but now it’s about 23 years & although there are a lot of people against regime still nothing has happened. I’m worry the day that people decide to do something seriously will be a day that is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment