Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Tomorrow…

Tomorrow...that is tomorrow, the day that many ones call the day of freedom for Iranians, Tir 18, July 9.
It's been more than three months that many groups are planning seriously for the big strike of all kinds of people & students, & more than those opposition groups, Mullahs are trying to stop them, by cracking down satellite dishes, arresting protesters, hitting & killing them & different kinds of warnings to people. Many times they have said directly that there is no permission for any kind of demonstration & in few words they’re using all the gimmicks not to lose their power. But people don't give up easily & everyone has been waiting & preparing for tomorrow...

You know, I have no idea what exactly will happen. Actually a while before this I used to think July 9 will be somehow the last day for this regime but now that it's less than 24 hours to this historic day I have a feeling that still the number of traitors is more than real Iranians who work for having freedom & a democratic regime; I hope to be wrong! But anyways as an Iranian, I'm not proud of the work of mass media, & also the ones who has power in Internet & could easily do much more to show the importance of July 9, the anniversary of that violent action against innocent students... I don’t know what exactly I wanna say, I just feel worried, & get confused when I see all the ones I know saying easily:” don't worry, nothing will happen & it's just a temporary excitement…” & I can't understand if it's really what they believe or not . Yes, people are really pessimistic about a soon change of regime; they are tired & hopeless & for sure scared. And I just don't know if they can throw away their fear & tiredness or not.

People have seen enough violence from this regime & for sure they don't like to lose their children & teenagers in a street battle & let them fight for what is their right. I just wish they could open their eyes & see clearly what is happening to their children & just compare that with death...

Tomorrow is July 9...the day that Iranians will show what they really want, & will prove that they're not a kind of people who leave alone the students & the young guys who are spending they life in prisons, just because they wanted freedom for all Iranians. I really hope that they do it well & I myself will try my best to do whatever I can as a young girl, we must also encourage each other; that's very important…
Anyway, I know that all people in the world support us spiritually, & pray for all fighters of freedom. I wish that they also show their support by whatever they can do; I'm sure that bloggers & writers from other countries will not forget us.
Oh, I feel that I'm making a will!!! You know, I can not ignore this feeling of anxiety...Ok, let's see what is waiting for Iranians in their destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment