Sunday, May 04, 2003

so finally I took the geometry exam that I was so much worry about & that was good...but still I feel so bad when I think about the coming month & the last term exams, for sure I won't have nice & sweet time for a while, but after that everything gonna be fine for the summer holiday, wow; even thinking about that makes me good. I have a feeling that It'll be a great holiday, I have lots of plans for it...
...Today was also the first day of Tehran International Book Fair, a yearly meeting of all publishers & somehow a suitable place for buying books, & very crowded & busy; although I liked to go but I don't think that I'll fine this chance, perhaps at the last days...
oh ; I have just about ten minutes to get prepared & go to my English class & I'm still blogging & web surfing, I don't think that I can say to strict teacher that the reason of being late was practicing English writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment