Saturday, May 31, 2003

As the problem of Iran as the next target of US is getting more serious & important & the word "Iran" can be seen more & more in the articles & news, I get more & more confused & excited...you know, these days I receive many e-mails from people of other countries asking me what I think about the probable changing of regime by US & these things, Actually I must confess that even thinking about that makes me so happy & excited that doesn't let me think of the way it will happen...although I think It's a bit soon to predict what's the exact plan of US, for sure Iran completely different from Iraq & for sure Iranians are different from Iraqis. Iran's a much bigger country with a large population & a kind of people who have always fought for their freedom & independence, & today although, under the leadership of cruel mullahs they're tired & need help & support but they will never accept a revolution done by foreigners, like what happened in Iraq....

Anyways, 18 of Tir (July 9th) in coming & that will be a historic day, & a summit point for the future of Iran. Iranians will show how much they are unsatisfied with the regime & care about a better future. They will go to streets to support all students who fought for freedom & now are in prison...yes, for sure that will be a historic day, that might also be bloody but any real revolution needs sacrifice...

No comments:

Post a Comment