Wednesday, April 02, 2003

last night the electricity of whole Tehran & other cities of North to South of Iran was off for hours...that was really strange but we didn't understand what was the reason...Anyway, I was lied down in my bed reading a boring book that everywhere became dark & when I looked through the window understood that the area is more than our street & It was a deep darkness in the city; everyone was somehow worried...my father that is always giving wrong predictions said certainly that it was a state-stroke & my mom was sure that US is gonna start bombing to Iran!!! & I was enjoying the nostalgic scene of black city & bright starts that were shining in that darkness...
Anyway, it continues for more than three hours, but after that everything changed to the normal way & nothing special happened, so no one understood the reason of strange problem of electricity in all the country!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment