Wednesday, April 16, 2003

It's more than one day & night that it's raining with no stop...although my window is closed but I can hear its voice; you know, it rains in such a special & nice way that you think it will continue for ever, so gently...
I also heard that there have been some problems in Karaj's(small city in north of Tehran) dikes...most of people wanted to put up coolers but unfortunately weather got cold again, that's spring & we should tolerant this unsteady whether & unexpected rains...I hope, at least this raining helps the lack of water that we sometimes face in summers....
Anyways, I'm feeling good because of weekend...it had some busy days & the coming week will be worse because of midterm exams. But today I'm not gonna study at all, I just want to sleep & enjoy my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment