Thursday, March 20, 2003


Goodbye,The hard but speciall year...

...It's midnight; less than one hour to the end of year & everyone is slept...Actually It's a custom that at the first moment of new year all family members sit together around a traditional table, praying for new year, but this year that Norooz is this time no one feels like doing such things & others have preferred sleeping…
Anyways, I wanna spend last minutes of year online that might be more interesting...
This year was really important for me, although it wasn't very happy or joyful but had lots to be learned & I learned...It was the year of being worry & missing valuable things & ones but also was a chance for learning to be tolerant... It was a year of changes, for me & the whole world...& also a war at the last day of it! what a strange year...But now, that It's over , I understand that how foolish I acted sometimes & how unimportant were some problems...anyways, this year is going like others & this last minutes of year that are always sad will go like other minutes...
Ok, so goodbye to this hard but nice winter & special year of 1381....& welcome to spring & this coming year, I feel exited but I'm ready...

Happy Norooz...!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment