Friday, March 21, 2003

The first day of New Year seems awfully boring... Although some of relatives came & are still coming for Norooz seeing but I didn't go out of my room & am stuck here, web-surfing...I think something has changed about me, seeing tradition "haft sin" table with symbolic things, flowers & etc doesn't make me happy & I don't feel like playing with little goldfish...Perhaps I am growing up or am losing some of my senses!
Anyways, it’s still the beginning of holidays that I feel bored! we have no plans of having trip or any special program, & also I am not a person to spend my holidays studying & reviewing my lesson, specially in this period of time that I'm hopeful about changes in that for sure will have effects on school & exams programs!!!! Oh, just thinking about that makes me exited...

No comments:

Post a Comment