Saturday, January 25, 2003

I've decided to decrease the time I connect to Internet & do web-surfing & at least pretend to study, till the school give my parents the report card of exams, because as It seems the marks aren't very good & If this way continues perhaps my parents do something to make me stop working with computer so much...So I wanna start studying to make them think I ma a hard worker student & there are other reasons that made that marks... wish my exam papers to be changed & wrong answers to be correct, It'd be so good If it was possible ;)...Anyway, these days one of the most important things in my mind is high school & education, Although it's boring & not lovely for me, I must study...Sometimes we should do some works we don't like to get to the goals we like & studding is one of these works...

No comments:

Post a Comment