Thursday, January 30, 2003

The 21st Fajr International Film Festival will be held in Tehran two days later. I like to watch movies in festivals because politician movies in festival aren't censured yet, but when they are shown in cinemas they are shorter & not complete. But finding the ticket of Fajr festival is really difficult, I just could see one film many years ago & It was just a fortune that we could buy the ticket. Anyway, I hope that this year I see at least one or two movies.
Anyway, it’s been a long time that I haven't gone to cinema, although I love cinema & films. And about American films since the person who used to rent the CDs became arrested & they take all his films I haven't seen any American films either, so I miss watching films. Specially now, there are many new films that I wanna see but I can't find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment